Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Pericius Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:21 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pericius Technologies - Intern - Sales (0-1 yrs)
JD for Position : Sales Intern
- Marketing campaigns through various channels, primarily digital and segment databases
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, brand recognition, social media engagement, and overall business development
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
- Good knowledge of products and services, and establishes and meets sales goals.
- Identify and develop new business through networking and prospecting techniques.
- Engage in cold calling to create interest in company products and services, generate new business leads and arrange customer meetings.
- Develop sales strategies,
- Prepare for and attend sales meetings, assist prospective clients through the purchasing process.
- Candidates with experience in Campaigns in social media like Linkedin etc.,
- Experience in B2B / B2C sales
- Proven track record in sales, preferably in B2B
- Social media lead generation tasks
- Writing, editing and creating content
- Expertise SEO/SEM, Branding and negotiation
- Fintech / BFSI Products experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical thinking, ability to create test and learn plans, measure incremental results, identify opportunities.
- Proactive in recognizing new ideas and bringing them to execution.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentational skills with a focus on tangible, measurable recommendations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent research, organizational and time management skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong leadership and team building