Recruiter at Team Recruit Consultancies
Views:346 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Performance Marketing Role - Advertising Firm (3-6 yrs)
A Digital-PR agency is hiring for the profile of Performance Marketing.
Experience: 3-6 years
- Drive ad campaigns on varied platforms- Social, Google, Publishers as per strategy
- Work with the client servicing team to ensure the ads are meeting client objectives
- Responsible for pre-sales, target audience identification, solutions.
- Enable other sales teams to pitch media services to existing clients
- Set up a standard operating procedure for media sales and delivery
- Prepare delivery reports and assess the ads
- should be able to handle budgets above 25L
- Ensure that team buys media from publishers on CPM/CPO/CPC/CPL format.
- Should have a sound knowledge of media buying and calculations for mapping of end goals in media buying.
- Achieve revenue target for monthly, quarterly, yearly.
- Knowledge & relevant experience in email & search display marketing.
- Gives continuous feedback to clients and publishers either directly or thru the team working with him/her
- Work closely with the sales & client servicing teams to give continuous feedback and take active part in shaping up technology and bringing in new tools for publishers to use.
- This position will have a responsibility to manage day-to-day planning, buying and analysis while maintaining strong relationships with media vendors.
- Deploy implementation planning on on-going Advertising campaigns.
Requirements from individual:
1. Sharp and dedicated
2. Passion for media buying
3. Self motivated and ability to stay focused
4. Strong negotiation skill
Educational and work experience requirement:
1. MINIMUM 3+years of work experience
2. Previous experience of minimum 2 years in the same role, should have handled big budgets independently
3. Handy with excel