Senior Consultant at Sapwood Ventures
Views:15 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Performance Marketing Expert - Gaming Startup (6-10 yrs)
Our Client is an Upcoming Web3 gaming startup.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and lead acquisition strategy using growth hacking
- Advise on the appropriate platforms and channels to build traffic
- Exchange ideas and collaborate with different departments such as Product Management, Community Engagement and Senior Leadership Team to create innovative and effective solutions
- Understand conversion rate optimization principles as well as hacks and be able to apply them
- Analyze data and user feedback to understand how to convert leads to users
- Be knowledgeable about referral marketing to be able to create viral growth
- Work with senior leadership and a small team to dive deep as needed with this hands-on role.
Competencies/Qualifications/ Experience :
.A minimum of 6 - 9 years of demonstrated experience
- Experience in A/B testing and data analytics
- Clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Start up mindset and knowledge of both inbound and outbound marketing
- Be social and understanding of user experience/behavior
- Creative, curious, results driven with a relentless pursuit of growth
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Extremely organized, responsive, responsible, and accountable.
Necessary skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Spreadsheet Modeling, Tableau, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Reddit Ads, SEO, HTML, SQL, User Acquisition, Online marketing, Performance Marketing, Content Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Search Engine Marketing, PPC, SEM, SEO
Relevant Exp - 6 - 9 years from a B2C product-based company or mobile app-based company