Sourcing Associate at Peopletech
Views:43 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Peopletech - Alliance Manager - Sales (8-12 yrs)
About the Role :
- Work closely with the partner organizations, as well as their sales team who work with their end customers in US in an advisory capacity for their digital transformation journeys.
- Amplify People Tech Group priorities through an enablement & governance approach in order to create a mindshare with these partners on
- Map the partner organization across affiliated practices and create an enablement roadmap supported by continuous interactions on the PTG Service portfolio. Ensure that the PTG portfolio is considered as a viable option that they can propose to their customers, as part of their advisory assignments.
- Define and lead PTG Partner Rules of Engagement operating model with the strategic Consulting partners.
- Ensure that the key stakeholders within these partner organisations are completely aware of PTG's solutions roadmap, vision and go to market strategy.
- Be aware of the ongoing consulting assignments that the partners would undertake and facilitate technical workshops and sessions to ensure that PTG's solutions portfolio is well represented and considered, as part of the overall recommendations.
- Liaise PTG's sales teams with the Partners on account interlocks as well as opportunity specific engagements.
- Business Development: Develop trusted relationships with partners based on strong business metrics.
- Relationship Development: Ensure that partners (especially the relevant practice teams and C-level Executives are kept fully informed on all relevant PTG initiatives, activities and product and solution developments through regular updates.
- 8+ Years of work experience in the IT industry, with a minimum of 4 years in Strategic Alliances, preferably for Software solutions / Cloud Solutions.
- Understanding of the Consulting organizations (Big 4 + Other niche IT Consultants) & a prior experience working/liaising with these organizations as partners.
- Experience of managing the alliances/consultant ecosystem to understand their offerings in the marketplace and ability to build joint value proposition based on the understanding of PTG's portfolio.
- Experience working in a high growth environment and the ability to stay ahead of the growth curve.
- Ability to run enablement programs and help build service practices with partner organizations.
Below are the key competencies we would look for to successfully deliver on this role:
- Flexibility, Adaptability, Managing Change and Agile Thinking adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Strategic Thinking/Visioning Able to see and communicate the big picture. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Creativity/Innovation Generates new and innovative approaches to challenges, addressing gaps and identifying accelerators.
- Communication speaks and writes clearly and articulately. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication including email.
- Organization and Planning plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Enthusiasm Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Honesty/Integrity Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintain confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Persuasion Able to convince others to pursue a course of action.