Senior HR at Penreq Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:128 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Penreq Solutions - Manager - Business Development (6-14 yrs)
We are seeking for the candidates of Business Development Manager profile for our organisation.
Penreq is one of the India's distribution network platform, solving one of the toughest distribution problems for the companies through technology and network. We connect local small investors directly with businesses. At one end, we help local small investors to get good opportunity and deal to earn better profit and on another end, we help companies to use our distribution network and build up their brand quickly to get better sales.
Anurag Trivedi: Anurag is a first gen. entrepreneur with a keen interest in distribution. Being in distribution for more than 10 years, he found a problem for this segment and wanted to solve it, so he started Penreq Solutions Pvt Ltd. with his friends.
Rajan Sharma: After completing his bachelor's in engineering Thapar University, Rajan has worked for L&T, Raus Infra on some very interesting projects for over 13 years.
Sameer Khurana: After completing his HSC, he went to Australia for his higher education He is a co-founder of Gro2dor and investor in various small start-ups.
The entrepreneurial bug and the opportunity India holds made them to start Penreq Solutions.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Drive channel expansion (Distributor Appointment) in the catchment territory
2. Monitor the performance of retail outlets in the catchment territory
3. Drive acquisition and revenue targets (inbound and outbound)
4. Operationalize all the Appointed distributor & C.A.R.
5. Own performance of the preferred outlets of the territory
6. Monitor and manage productivity of the team
7. Monitor, evaluate and train the team and channel partners
8. Work closely with channel partners to position our products strongly
9. Build strong, profitable business relationships and ensure sales targets achievement - Develop, manage and sustain sales pipelines
Skills and Competencies :
1. Territory familiarity
2. Distribution management skills
3. People management skills
4. Communication skills
5. Influencing and negotiation Skills
Senior Human Resources
Penreq Solutions Pvt. Ltd.