Peerbits - Manager - Business Development (2-8 yrs)
Business Development Manager
- Effective presenter, negotiator, collaborator - regardless of organizational structure or hierarchy
- Creative and out of the box thinking in the sales and marketing context
- Responsible for generating new business relationships and negotiating new revenue for agreed targets
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clients- needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance
The Ideal candidate should possess:
- Understanding of Web Technologies, offshore software services model is must.
- Experience in developing a lead pipeline from the ground up including cold calling, building new accounts and increasing sales in existing accounts.
- Must have Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written) and evangelizing skills with an entrepreneurial spirit to drive results. Accent neutralization for international market would be a plus.
- Must have excellent telephone presence with demonstrated skills including the ability to engage in meaningful conversations with and to make remote presentations to all levels of management and technical professionals.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Experience working in the Software industry would be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.