Peerbits - Manager - Business Development (2-8 yrs)
Business Development Manager
- Effective presenter, negotiator, collaborator - regardless of organizational structure or hierarchy
- Creative and out of the box thinking in the sales and marketing context
- Responsible for generating new business relationships and negotiating new revenue for agreed targets
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the clients- needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing the solution/service
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company's performance
The Ideal candidate should possess:
- Understanding of Web Technologies, offshore software services model is must.
- Experience in developing a lead pipeline from the ground up including cold calling, building new accounts and increasing sales in existing accounts.
- Must have Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written) and evangelizing skills with an entrepreneurial spirit to drive results. Accent neutralization for international market would be a plus.
- Must have excellent telephone presence with demonstrated skills including the ability to engage in meaningful conversations with and to make remote presentations to all levels of management and technical professionals.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Experience working in the Software industry would be preferred