HR Specialist at PedalStart
Views:69 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PedalStart - Growth Associate - Sales (0-3 yrs)
- PedalStart is India's fastest growing startup founders' community that works intensively with startups -in each phase of their journey. We have been transforming big ideas into high-potential businesses since 2021.
- We are here to guide entrepreneurs by offering support in finding the best mentorship, making valuable connections, and securing funding opportunities.
- At PedalStart, we're building a community of startup enthusiasts and helping others succeed in the startup world. Experienced individuals, like former entrepreneurs, domain experts, successful startup founders, and investors, share their stories and give practical advice to help shape startup journeys.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implement comprehensive strategies to generate leads from both online and offline channels, fostering a robust pipeline of potential startups for engagement
- Develop & execute events for startups. Help them connect and network
- Evaluate & filter potential startups and get them onboarded to PedalStart Community program
- Analyse startups needs and offer solutions and guidance to help in their growth and chase critical metrics
- Monitor and analyse the performance of all campaigns, assessing key performance indicators (KPIs) & return on investment (ROI)
- Work on multiple ongoing projects, ensuring efficient multitasking and successful execution
Desired Skill Set:
Basic Experience- Prior experience in Sales/Account Management (06 months - 2 years)
Love for Startups - Basic understanding of startup ecosystem and how they function
Ownership: - Own each piece and execute it as an entrepreneur
Structured Problem Solving : Tackle complex situations through effective and structured problem solving and out-of-the-box thinking
Ability to Hustle - Fail Fast, Try again. Roll up your sleeves and get work done
Initiative : Pick up things on your own, regardless of whether its assigned to you
Teamwork : Contribute to the strong team ethic and work towards the success of the entire team
Note: We work 6 days a week from our office.