Pearson - Senior Territory Manager - North (4-12 yrs)
We are the worlds learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment, powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people"
Primary Responsibilities :
- Take complete ownership of the geography and Institutes allocated
- To make physical visits or calls as required on a daily basis
- Connect with faculty members of respective Institutes to demonstrate various products and to get recommendations
- Represent and articulate the value proposition of various Pearson K-12 products that includes, Print, Digital and other assessment products
- Coordinate with Library for smooth order processing
- Create compelling and quality proposals in sync with the client needs to bring the sale to closure
- Work closely with assigned Trade partners to get orders and to coordinate for supply of stock and for payment
- To keep a track of stock purchased by Trade partners. To coordinate for payment and returns
- Send regular reminders of Pearson titles, webinars to increase awareness
- Ready to travel as this profile would require majority of time in field and travel which includes local as well as outstation travel which can be extended to a few days as well
Required Knowledge And Experience :
Graduate / MBA in marketing.
- Minimum 4 years of experience preferably from K-12 Print and Digital Products, Ed Tech or from Assessment products
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Initiative, resourcefulness and attention to detail
- Strong business acumen to assess a potential revenue opportunity
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of K-12 Institutes preferred