HR Manager at PCSInfinity
Views:12 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Pcs Infinity - Manager - Sales (4-6 yrs)
Company location: Noida
CTC: 6 - 8.40 LPA (plus variables)
Experience: 4-6 years
Profile summary: We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our Client acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company's product Asset Infinity competitive and innovative. The candidate will be expected to act independently by ensuring the successful lead conversion.
What we expect?
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by ensuring successful lead conversion of the leads generated.
- To help grow business by performing dynamic role as a People manager(Recruit, build and nurture a team), Client manager(Strategically foster client engagement) & a Business manager(Steer the business).
- You as a Sales Manager will play a strategic role in building creative sales strategies that are focused on client satisfaction and revenue generation for the business.
- Meet with clients to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company's relationship with them & being able to answer technical questions the client might have.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting client relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs also use client's feedback to generate ideas about new features or products.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Zoho, Pipedrive, Salesforce).
Required qualifications & skill sets;
- MBA/PGDM in Sales & Marketing or related qualification.
- 4+ B2B sales experience preferably in the softwares like: SaaS, ERP, SAP sales e.t.c.
- Excellent negotiation skills & sound knowledge in selling & marketing skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work under tight timelines.