Paytm - Manager - Marketing & Client Success (3-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Responsible for proactively developing, aligning and executing communication plans that deliver consistent, effective messaging around strategic themes. This should result in helping leaders set tone and expectations, as well as connect and engage employees with company efforts. The person would be responsible for branding, Social media Marketing, marketing of new products. Facilitate new product Launch . The person should understand Company's requirements and should come up with new ideas for promoting and increasing the brand value of Company's and client's product.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Adhere to the Company brand platform and support company initiatives, positioning and brand strategy.
- Adhere to the set Marketing department processes while managing key initiatives and projects.
- Develop and implement Internal Brand Comprehensive Marketing Plan.
- Creates, writes and edits various communications tools, including printed and online publications, intranet communications, employee meetings and events, videos and announcements that foster open communication throughout the organization.
- Direct external agencies and functional marketing staff to execute marketing plan and create marketing promotional support materials.
- Project manage all internal brand marketing initiatives via production schedules and timelines.
- Coordinate all internal brand public relations efforts, special events and sponsorship in conjunction with the Public Relations Manager.
- Develop, track and report all internal brand leads created through marketing efforts.
- Measure and report ROI on all internal brand marketing efforts.
- Coordinate all internal brand research initiatives in conjunction with the Marketing Research Team.
- Manage internal brand marketing budget and media planning with Strategic Advertising Manager.
- Support the Human Resources Team by providing employee communications collateral and recruitment materials.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Reporting Head.
Required Candidate profile :
Key Skills :
- Marketing, Brand Management, Social Media Marketing, Internet Marketing, product promotion, Marketing Communications, brand image enhancement
Required Experience and Qualifications :
- 2-3 years marketing experience covering strategy, planning, content creation, delivery and measurement required, extensive practical experience in internal communications preferred. MBA in Marketing
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in communications planning and implementation including copy development, video, social media, high-impact emails, print collateral, face-to-face and virtual meetings, and mobile technology.
- Experience with editing, layout, design and print production a plus.
- Understanding of messaging strategy, storytelling and brand development within an organization
- Must have excellent organizational skills with the ability to quickly gather information and effectively communicate concise, detailed information verbally and in writing.
- Exhibit high degree of initiative and critical thinking skills in order to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, detail-oriented work environment
Looking for candidates who can join immediately.