Paytail - Lead - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
- We are a Fintech Start up targeting to capture $ 900 BN consumer payment & lending opportunity. We are building platform of the future in which the offline / online merchants would be able to expand their consumer base. We also empower merchants to collect payment digitally and help build their identity through our offerings.
- Consumers would be able to make their purchase decisions and would get the options to convert their purchases in to easy EMIs
- The founders brings over 4 decade of banking & financial services experience with strong market connect to bring required resources (like Customer, Capital, relevant business team etc.). Detailed business model can discussed during the meeting process.
1. Independent Responsibility for merchant / retailer acquisition for mobile application based payment solution selling and maintaining a relationship with existing one.
2. Driving business volume from merchant sales.
3. Generation of new database & mining existing database, market research, referrals driving.
4. Sourcing various promotions/discounts/offers from merchant relationships as per client sales requirements.
5. Gather required market intelligence so as to monitor market dynamics and growing trends
6. Coordination with various internal departments including but not limited to technology, operations, legal, client sales etc. to ensure quick & smooth merchant on-boarding end to end including commercial closure, agreement closure, smooth go live etc.
Key requirements :
1. Experience: 1-3 years in Merchant acquisition. Experience in Retail industry and or POS acquisition industry / online portals or/and alliance industry in a solution selling.
2. Good communication & presentation skills.
3. Good Analytical & problem-solving skills.
4. Good knowledge of MS-office excel, ppt etc.
5. Excellent in managing relationships. Negotiations and deriving business opportunity with ecosystem partners.
6. Working with Sr Management, reporting, dashboard, strategy planning etc.