PayGyft - Executive - Search Engine Optimization (1-5 yrs)
We are looking for a result-driven SEO Executive for PayGyft to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO Executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user friendliness.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
- Marketing degree or related. Extensive experience in SEO. Working knowledge of Google Analytics. Experience with coding techniques. Thorough understanding of web design and site structures. Good knowledge of back link analysis.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or information technology.
- One to three years in online marketing.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and various programming languages.