PayGURU - Territory Manager - BTL Marketing (3-8 yrs)
Territory Marketing Manager- BTL
1. Store launch marketing :
- Responsible for successful launch of new stores, and driving footfalls and business
- Responsible for awareness and footfall enhancement in your area through store-specific marketing activities
- Providing local marketing support to stores in your area - media planning, BTL activations, OOH, negotiation and execution
- Competition analysis to keep track of market trends
- Catchment study for upcoming stores before launch
- Execute launch day event and related permissions for every new store launch
- Ensure the store achieves it sales target
2. Branding & Visual Merchandising :
- Coordination with agencies for printing promotional collaterals
- Creation and Deployment of store-specific collaterals like POS merchandise, signages, leaflets, etc.
- Ensure greater brand visibility of store in the locality through presence at other stores
- Innovation and creative solutions in the catchment to enhance visibility in the catchment.
3. Alliances & Vendor Management
- Partner with local welfare clubs and NGOs for community welfare activations
- Barter sponsorships of local events/ festivals for brand visibility
- Engage with societies in the locality for organizing welfare programs
- Create multiple vendor partners for each marketing activity - printing, BTL media, activations
- Co-ordinate with vendors for execution of activities - collaterals, events, activations, ATL media
4. Co-ordinate with Marketing sub functions
- Ensure timely collateral creation with Graphic designers
- Ensure Doctors team provides feedback on doctor's perception and help them to influence doctors. Also support them with necessary collaterals required.
- Ensure that the health camp team covers the targeted catchment and meets the target to sustain a store.
Desired Skills and Expertise :
- Over 4 year experience as in BTL marketing with reputed consumer brands, having worked on multiple different activations and campaigns, with proven track record for on-ground execution
- Strong flexibility and problem-solving skills, with independent ownership and result orientation
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment to plan and manage a variety of projects
- Commercial insight and understanding
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and demonstrate creativity and intellectual flexibility in an uncertain and rapidly changing environment
Qualifications : MBA from recognized B School
Experience : 4+ years of experience in Marketing in B2C consumer brands, with strong on-ground BTL marketing and activations experience
Skills : BTL Marketing, Activations, Vendor management, Events and alliances, media planning, negotiation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.