PayGURU - Head - BTL Marketing (7-10 yrs)
BTL Marketing Head
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead BTL planning and operations for business growth & profitability and implement new store launches across the current city, and other cities that the company is expanding into.
- Designing & implementing marketing plans for augmenting the business volume by enhancing brand visibility & recall.
- Handling appropriate media selection for advertising new store launches. Executing all in-house advertising activities which include developing campaign strategy, roll out plans and evaluation
- Driving marketing initiatives to achieve business goals
- Establish short / long term budgets in tune with the marketing strategies for achieving business targets
- Developing marketing calendar for special projects; maintaining the budgets & costs to the project
- Identify and develop new markets and plan events and activations (Health camps, marathon etc) for expanding the reach of the organization.
- Able to train /mentor /coach/hire/retain and make his team perform
- Delivering reports to the Management
Desired Skills and Expertise :
- 7+ years experience (at least 3 years in a managerial role). A working experience retail industry would be considered a plus
- Should include a strong competence in BTL advertising marketing as well as deep knowledge of BTL advertising suppliers.
- Good people management skill
- Strong capabilities in coordinating the marketing chain (i.e.: execution of creative, media, PR and events & BTL programs for existing clients) IS A MUST.
- Good knowledge of material suppliers.
- Flexible individual with ability to multitask, to exercise initiative, and work effectively under pressure, paying strong attention to detail
- Comprehensible organizational, analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills
Qualifications : MBA from recognized B School
Experience : 4+ years of experience in Marketing in B2C consumer brands, with strong on-ground BTL marketing and activations experience
Skills : BTL Marketing, Activations, Vendor management, Events and alliances, media planning, negotiation skills, BTL Manager, Marketing Manager