PayGURU - Head - BTL Marketing (7-10 yrs)
BTL Marketing Head
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead BTL planning and operations for business growth & profitability and implement new store launches across the current city, and other cities that the company is expanding into.
- Designing & implementing marketing plans for augmenting the business volume by enhancing brand visibility & recall.
- Handling appropriate media selection for advertising new store launches. Executing all in-house advertising activities which include developing campaign strategy, roll out plans and evaluation
- Driving marketing initiatives to achieve business goals
- Establish short / long term budgets in tune with the marketing strategies for achieving business targets
- Developing marketing calendar for special projects; maintaining the budgets & costs to the project
- Identify and develop new markets and plan events and activations (Health camps, marathon etc) for expanding the reach of the organization.
- Able to train /mentor /coach/hire/retain and make his team perform
- Delivering reports to the Management
Desired Skills and Expertise :
- 7+ years experience (at least 3 years in a managerial role). A working experience retail industry would be considered a plus
- Should include a strong competence in BTL advertising marketing as well as deep knowledge of BTL advertising suppliers.
- Good people management skill
- Strong capabilities in coordinating the marketing chain (i.e.: execution of creative, media, PR and events & BTL programs for existing clients) IS A MUST.
- Good knowledge of material suppliers.
- Flexible individual with ability to multitask, to exercise initiative, and work effectively under pressure, paying strong attention to detail
- Comprehensible organizational, analytical, problem solving and negotiating skills
Qualifications : MBA from recognized B School
Experience : 4+ years of experience in Marketing in B2C consumer brands, with strong on-ground BTL marketing and activations experience
Skills : BTL Marketing, Activations, Vendor management, Events and alliances, media planning, negotiation skills, BTL Manager, Marketing Manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.