Human Resource at Payatu Security Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:30 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Payatu Security Consulting - Executive - Presales (1-3 yrs)
" Don't Wish It Was Easier; Wish You Were Better. Don't Wish for Fewer Problems; Wish for More Skills. Don't Wish for Fewer Challenges; Wish for More Wisdom."
We are guided by these words of wisdom and looking for a hungry, ambitious, and resourceful sales professional who wants to be an integral part of this challenging and fascinating journey.
Confidence. Communication. Questioning.
Who are we?
We are a bunch of young and passionate folks who are driven by the power of the latest and innovative technologies in IoT, AI/ML, Blockchain, and many other advanced technologies. We are in the mission of making Cyberworld safe for every organization, product, and individual.
Who are you?
You are a charismatic young creative hustler who loves to meet and engage with people. You understand that sales are all about building trust and rapport. You realize that business is more about helping a customer and solving their problem then only making a profit. You want to grow your career in the hyper growing cyber security industry.
Do you think these are some of your strongest suits?
- Can you ask all the right questions, pay attention to detail in a time-bound environment, and understand the importance of distinct solutions for similar sales problems?
- Then we are looking for you. We are on the lookout for a person who can kickstart our pre-sales team and boost it to another level, making an impact on the company's bottom-line performance.
- Strategy-building, analyzing actionable insights, and driving enriched customer experience is our end goal.
Think you can help us?
You are a perfect fit for this if :
- You have 1 - 3 years of experience: in "Pre-Sales" in IT industry
- You are passionate about Cybersecurity
- You have updated knowledge about what is happening in Cybersecurity domain
- You knowledge of Penetration Testing and Cyber Security more generally, desire and aptitude to learn more and develop skills in area of cybersecurity
- You are a good communicator who should be able to explain technical jargons in a simplified way to non-technical people
- You have good presentation skills
- Should be able to speak confidently and articulate thoughts well virtually and in-person meetings.
- You have proved your skills then your degree can be overlooked
- You have undertaken relevant cybersecurity courses
Your everyday work will look like :
- Understand and capture the Client requirements clearly
- Draft Statement of Work (SoW) / Proposal for Clients
- Identify RFP leads, respond to RFP, complete the Bidding process
- Conduct Technical, Techno-Commercial discussion and presentations with the Client
- Respond to queries (mostly technical) the client many have based on the presentation walkthrough
- Coordinate internally with team during unique service offering presentations with the client