HR Recruiter at Tvisha Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:18 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Pay Per Click Specialist - IT (3-4 yrs)
- We are looking for a PPC (Pay Per Click) specialist to run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets.
- In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers.
- Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies.
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns.
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (Google AdWords).
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting.
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI.
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues.
- Produce reports for management.
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors.
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends.
Requirements and skills :
- No less than 3 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Advertising, etc).
- Current working skills in all types of Google Ads (Search, Display, YouTube etc).
- Functional experience with all channels of Social Media.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working in a Digital Marketing Agency is a plus; AdWords certification is a plus.