HR at Pathway Communication
Views:170 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Pathway Communications - Manager - Business Development (8-15 yrs)
Experience : 10yrs+
Job Location : Pune
Shifts : US shifts i.e, 6:30PM to 3:30AM
Company Name : www.pathcom.com
If you are seeking a highly rewarding career opportunity in technology sales, with excellent prospects for growth and learning, this position may be for you!
Net Pulse India, based in Pune, Maharashtra, is a 100% foreign-owned subsidiary of a Canadian Managed Technology Services company with operations in India since 2004. We are now looking to augment our India sales team with highly competent sales professionals who have the skills, experience and confidence to sell our portfolio of outsourced technical-support services into North America.
1. Our goal is to create a very strong outbound sales team in India (we don- t want regular - telemarketers- ).
2. This team will be tasked to independently make cold calls, send emails and follow up with prospects to take the sales [process as far as possible].
3. This requires a top-class sales team, which possesses the requisite knowledge, abilities, aptitude and past experience.
As Senior Business Development Manager, you will prospect, generate qualified leads and will close, or assist in closing, sales over the phone for our technical-support outsourcing services to organisations across Canada and the USA. Your key duties will include the following:
- Compile lists of prospects from amongst Fortune 1000 companies, by acquiring and scrubbing prospect lists and harvesting leads from websites and social networks.
- Identify appropriate senior (C-level) decision makers and make persuasive contact through voice calls, emails, social media and networking websites.
- Present a compelling case for outsourcing technology support services to our contact centers in Canada or India. This will require you to research the prospect's support needs, challenges and limitations and to help them understand how they will benefit from engaging with us.
- Create and present persuasive proposals using approved templates; continue to follow up and work with Canadian Sales Directors and Engineers to close deals.
You must have :
- Between seven and ten years- experience successfully selling technology solutions, preferably inbound technical support, to mid-sized and large North American businesses over the phone.
- A demonstrable track record as a top-tier performer in a performance-driven sales environment.
- Proven ability to articulate to senior management of prospect companies, the advantages and benefits of buying your technology products or services.
- An exceptional command of the English language - both written and spoken. This is mandatory.
- Formal sales training; experience working with CRM software such as Salesforce.
- Foundation knowledge of technology (you don- t need to be a technical expert) and the ability to learn quickly.
- Are educated with English as the medium of instruction - both at the high school and university level and have good academic grades
- Have work experience selling technology -related products and services to North American businesses.