Human Resource Associate at PartsAvatar
Views:16 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
PartsAvatar - Executive - Customer Service (1-2 yrs)
Parts Avatar Investments Inc. is looking for candidates to join our customer service team. We want excellent customer service to be at the heart of everything we do. We believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and hustle add up to great work.
Job Title: Technical Support Associate
Job Type: Full - Time
Job Location: Sector-44, Gurugram, Haryana-122003
Shift Timings: Canada Shift Timings (Evening & Night Shift)
- Graduate (Any)
Experience in chat and email customer service process (preferred)
- A team-player mentality who thrives in a collaborative environment and is receptive to feedback
- The ability to self-start, multi-task, and prioritize tasks by urgency and importance, while pursuing solutions without supervision
- Flexibility and eagerness to do whatever is required and willingness to shift responsibilities as needed based on demand in a fast - paced environment
- Candidate must possess good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must have good customer handling etiquettes
- Good analytical skills and quick thinking
- Open to work in flexible environment, rotational shifts
Job Responsibilities :
- Deliver excellent technical support (via chat & email) while meeting the needs of all technical queries of our clients.
- Utilizing the computer system to look up for compatible parts as per customer requirement.
- Ensuring the customers that the orders are appropriately processed and delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effectively communicating product features, benefits, and warranty policy information to the customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities
- Successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns