Human Resource Associate at PartsAvatar
Views:122 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Parts Avatar - Team Lead - Customer Support - Automobile/AutoTech Segment (2-7 yrs)
Parts Avatar - Team Lead - Customer Support (Automobile/Autotech)
PartsAvatar Investments Inc. is looking for candidates to join our customer service team as a Team Lead. The Team Lead will be part of a dynamic team that is tasked with achieving ambitious organizational goals. The position requires a high level of independence, as a team leader you should possess good leadership responsibilities. We want excellent customer service to be at the heart of everything we do. We believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and hustle add up to great work.
Job Title : Team Lead (Customer Support)
Job Type : Full - Time
Job Location : Gurugram, Haryana (Currently Remote)
Skills Required :
- Team Management
- Automobile Knowledge
- Customer support
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
Job Requirements :
- BE/ B Tech/ M Tech in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering
- Relevant Experience in mechanical or automobile industry
- Detailed Knowledge of automotive spare parts
- 2-5 years experience in customer experience
- 2-5 years experience of managing service oriented team
- Relevant experience in the Automotive Sector, is considered an asset.
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office ( MS PowerPoint, Word & Excel)
- Strong Customer Service Skills, Negotiations Skills and Leadership skills required
- A team-player mentality who thrives in a collaborative environment
- The ability to self-start, multi-task, and prioritize tasks by urgency and importance, while pursuing solutions without supervision
- Flexibility and eagerness to do whatever is required and willingness to shift responsibilities as needed based on demand in a fast - paced environment
- Impeccable English language skills both written & verbal
- Must have good customer handling etiquettes
- Good analytical skills and quick thinking
- Open to work in a flexible environment.
Job Responsibilities :
- Oversee your team's day-to-day activities
- Ensure that all tasks are completed and goals are met
- Train, develop and supervise team members.
- Driving a respectful team culture based on open communication, listening and recognition - Perform regular one-on-one meetings with direct reports
- Address performance issues working directly with the Manager
- Handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities
- Prepare progress and status report to the Manager
- Ability to analyze the numbers and reconcile the data if required as per requirements
- Successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
About PartsAvatar :
We're Canada's leading auto-parts ecommerce website (www.partsavatar.com). As ardent supporters of the global Right To Repair movement, our mission is to help people repair one of their most prized possessions- cars. Along with an online store that provides the fastest delivery of auto-parts at lowest price, we- ve also built a smart IoT device (www.vehiclemind.com) that can be plugged in vehicles to monitor their health, and predict breakdown.
Founded in 2015 by PhDs, IIT graduates, and veterans of the auto-parts industry- we- re well-funded, fast-growing, profitable, and in the process of expanding operations to a few other countries.
PartsAvatar is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.