Human Resource Associate at PartsAvatar
Views:32 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Parts Avatar - Associate - Customer Service (0-4 yrs)
Parts Avatar is one of Canada's fastest growing automotive parts ecommerce companies. Our mission is to help people repair one of their most prized possessions - cars, and we are ardent supporters of the global Right To Repair movement. Along with an online store that provides the fastest delivery of auto-parts at lowest price, we- ve also built a smart IoT device (Vehicle MindTM) that can be plugged into vehicles to monitor their health, and predict breakdowns. Founded in 2016 by PhDs, IIT graduates, and veterans of the auto-parts industry, we- re well-funded, fast-growing, profitable, and in the process of expanding operations to other countries.
PartsAvatar Investments Inc. is looking for candidates to join our customer service team. We want excellent customer service to be at the heart of everything we do. We believe remarkable talent, enthusiasm, and hustle add up to great work.
Job Title: Technical Support Associate
Job Type: Full - Time
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Seniority Level: Associate
Work Timings: Canada Shift Timings
Working Days: 6
- Customer service
- Customer support
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- BE/ B Tech/ M Tech in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering
- Relevant Experience in mechanical or automobile industry
- Detailed Knowledge of automotive spare parts
- A team-player mentality who thrives in a collaborative environment and is receptive to feedback
- The ability to self-start, multi-task, and prioritize tasks by urgency and importance, while pursuing solutions without supervision
- Flexibility and eagerness to do whatever is required and willingness to shift responsibilities as needed based on demand in a fast - paced environment
- Candidate must possess good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must have good customer handling etiquettes
- Good analytical skills and quick thinking
- Open to work in flexible environment, rotational shifts
Job Responsibilities :
- Deliver excellent technical support (via call, chat & email) while meeting the needs of all technical queries of our clients.
- Utilizing the computer system to look up for compatible parts as per customer requirement.
- Ensuring the customers that the orders are appropriately processed and delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effectively communicating product features, benefits, and warranty policy information to the customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer's understanding of information and answer
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities
- Successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns
PartsAvatar is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.