Senior HR at Shri Harini Media Ltd
Views:271 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
ParentCircle - Assistant Manager/Manager - Community Management (6-10 yrs)
Position : Assistant Manager/Manager- Community Management
This role reports into the Head- Parent Engagement Programme with the primary purpose of building and maintaining ParentCircle community -- both online and offline.
- Responsible for creating and building Online Groups with parents and partner experts on various parenting topics.
- Ongoing monitoring of activity and listening to understand member segments.
- Moderate, monitor and share updates, trends, relevant information to group members
- Promote and highlight ideal member behaviours.
- Identifying active users who can start contributing and driving communities.
- Facilitate connection among group members.
- Ability to report, quantify and prioritize multiple activities and meetings with both internal & external stakeholders.
- Develop and manage community calendar. Create campaigns to bring in more membership into the circles.
- Curate, manage and share content of interests to members.
- Plan and facilitate community programme that trigger member engagement.
- Measure and report community performance.
- Advocate for the community and coordinate internally.
- Manage and administer community platform and tools.
- Research and recommend community tools.
- Supporting and collaborating with teams internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills including listening.
- People management skills
- Content Planning
- Basic understanding of Psychology/ Behaviour Change
- Willingness to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and partners
- Experience of working with dynamic work environments
- Graduate from a college or university of repute with 4 - 8 years of experience in a similar role.