Parati - Bid Manager (5-8 yrs)
About Parati :
- Parati is a strategy and product consulting company helping businesses with market intelligence, product management and go-to-market strategies. The business services are supported through a suite of in-house digital products. An outcome-driven full-suite consulting organization, helping businesses develop and take their products and services to market.
Job Role : Bid Manager
Website : https://www.parati.in/
Work location : Remote
- Writing proposals from scratch
- Designing and creating responses to RFPs.
- Handling inquiries and preparing quotations/Tenders/Proposals for customers.
- Studying requests for proposals (RFPs); attending strategy meetings.
- Notices (SSNs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Task Order Proposals (RTOPs), etc.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and boilerplate; implementing changes.
- Copyediting proposal content, including reviewing for compliance, accuracy, and completeness.
- Study of tender accordingly scheme selection of project
- Preparation of Pre-bid queries & Pre-Qualification of tender documents and Compliance with documents required for submission of tenders
- Arrangement of documentation for technical financial criteria for bidding on the tenders
- Developing content for various marketing channels
- In-depth understanding of Indian government RFP processes and portals including e-procuement, GeM, DIC, etc.Bachelor's degree in business or communications field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business or communications field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 5 years of proven successful experience managing proposal teams and leading them efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment on moderate- to high-complexity federal opportunities.
- Proven skills in writing and editing proposal content and technical writing skills within a complex business environment.
- In-depth understanding of Indian government RFP processes and portals including e-procuement, GeM, DIC, etc.