HR Manager at Pantheon Digitals Pvt Ltd
Views:40 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Pantheon Digital - Junior/Senior Role/Consultant - Business Development (0-3 yrs)
Hiring Company: Pantheon Digital Private Limited
Looking for Junior/Senior Business Development/Business Consultant
Job Summary :
- We are looking for an energetic business development associate to help drive our sales and grow the business. You will attract new customers and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various departments and report to the Head of Business Development.
- The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company's reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
Key Responsibilities :
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new customers, while maintaining existing customer relationship.
- Collating and maintaining customer information in the CRM database.
- Responsible to generate quality sales by cold calling as well as high level of both written and spoken English to work.
- Handle outbound calls of an Australian Customers.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, customer service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and customers.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, or sales related field.
- 6 months to 2 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle customers simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and customer management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
Must Have :
- You have excellent verbal/written communications skills.
- Persistent and results-oriented.
- Hard worker with a fast learner attitude.
- Previous experience in a call center is a plus.
- Knowledge of Australian campaign in electricity and gas is an asset.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g., CRM software) and telephone systems.
We Offer :
- The Best Working Environment, Career Growth Plan, Training & Orientation, Opportunity to work.
- Very attractive remuneration + performance bonus+ attendance bonus.
- Snacks, beverages, one side cab.
- Opportunities for promotion.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Shift: 5:45AM To 3PM (Mon to Fri)
5:45AM To 12:30 (Sat)
If interested, apply now or share it with someone you think has relevant experience!!
Please share your CV or call 8802190808 for more details.
Note : Candidate looking for Job in Day Shift | Freshers can also apply for this position.
Human Resource Team