Pannal - Associate - Business Development (5-8 yrs)
Business Development Associate for Co-working Space
Pannal powered by Cadence Partners LLP and SM Professionals, offers one-stop solution in Co-Working and Private Office Spaces. Pannal also offers business incubation support as in Corporate & Strategy, Virtual CFO, Accounting & Finance and Human Resource & Payroll Management.
The workspace solutions and Incubation support collectively provides a business platform which strengthen enterprises, entrepreneurs, start-ups and SME's to drive business growth and success.
Profile Description :
Pannal is looking for proactive and self-motivated Business Development Associate. Key functionality of this role would be to leverage online and offline channels to create and manage leads for Co-Working and Private Office Spaces of Pannal.
The Business Development Associate would be responsible for handling all the incoming leads and generating new outbound leads to fill up the spaces in a given time frame.
Key Responsibilities Area:
- Handle all leads calls and customer inquiries
- Communicate company products and services via phone/email and build relationships in order to uncover prospect needs.
- Ensure communication to prospective customers and are consistent with our brand positioning.
- Follow up on leads to generate sales opportunities and with prospects post sales visits
- Document, update and maintain a record of all daily tasks and objectives as required.
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline and acquisition results on a weekly/monthly-basis
- Take a consultative approach, and not hard sell.
Experience: Minimum 5 Years in sales or a customer-centric role (Preferably from Co-working or Office/Space leasing Industry)
Education: Graduation Required.
Individual must be fluent in English- both oral and written communication.
Job Location: Chattarpur, New Delhi.