Pankhuri - Manager - Sales & Operations (3-8 yrs)
About Pankhuri :
- Pankhuri aims to enable 120 million Indian women to learn and shop through live streaming and short videos. Our beauty community is a place where you can watch experts talk about what they know and love, ask them questions and discuss it with other cool members - all in real time. Our short video app opens up endless possibilities for women with interests in fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
Members on Pankhuri app can :
- Discover a range of exclusively curated online courses hosted by leading industry experts - Watch short videos for learning & fun
- Chat with experts and get answers to questions
- Buy products based on genuinely honest product reviews & get advice on the most burning skincare issues by India's top experts and data backed recommendations.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Pankhuri was started by Pankhuri Shrivastava who previously co-founded Grabhouse and sold it to Quikr.
Sequoia Capital is an American venture capital firm. The firm is headquartered in Menlo Park, California and mainly focuses on the technology industry. It has backed companies that now control $1.4 trillion of combined stock market value.
Company website - www.pankhuri.co
Senior Manager- Sales & Operations
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Enhance sales efficiency by enabling the team to work more efficiently with new processes that streamlines their work
- Lead change management initiatives including project prioritization to minimize any negative impacts on sales revenue
- Supervise a Sales Enablement Manager and support onboarding program that ramps new talent to achieve quota with 60 days of hire
- Work with sales management to develop sales incentive programs, establish KPIs, and reporting to increase sales productivity
- Generate data-driven insight to help management execute sales strategy, both performance data and internal feedback
- Own end-to end sales process and conversion rates through the sales funnel
- Assist sales staff in achieving quota and maximizing win rates
- Partner with sales reps and marketing and sales management to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards
- Focus on continuous sales process improvement and enablement
- Help build a plan to drive additional renewal revenue growth
- Support Sales Management with talent management; interviewing new hires, performance improvement plan evaluation and career pathing through certification of desired skills
- Support new trainer onboarding or product expansion
- Demonstrated success in a sales ops, business ops, or similar role
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and unsure execution and business impact
- Track record in leading change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance, Analytics, and IT
- Demonstrated ability using quantitative analysis in the sales process
- Analytical and demonstrated ability to extract key business insights through data analysis
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including addressing C-level executives
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a startup is a must.
Experience: 4+ years