Pankhuri - Manager - Performance Marketing (2-5 yrs)
- IMMEDIATE JOINERS-
About Pankhuri :
Pankhuri is India's first virtual assistant on chat for women. Our core category is bridal in which we assist brides in discovering and buying desired wedding looks which includes attire, makeup artist and photographers. Our recommendation on chat gives curated options in form of video catalogues which solves for selection and enables conversational commerce. By asking questions and understanding individual preferences of style, taste, purchasing power and other psychographic factors, our understanding compounds over time and improves the quality of decision making.
Desired Skills and Experience :
We are looking for an efficient performance marketer with hands on experience of running digital marketing ads on Google and social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest & Twitter.Good hands on Facebook ads.
1. Good exposure to Google Analytics and Keyword Research tools.
2. Deep understanding of different distribution platforms for acquisition Data savvy.
3. Excellent knowledge of SEM and fair experience with SEO
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
5. Experience in email marketing is a must
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email and social media
2. Obsess over latest trends and growth hacks for faster distribution.
3. Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram etc. to increase company and product awareness
4. Create landing pages for quick tests and efficient lead addition to the top of the funnel.
5. Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
6. Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns, Tracking, reporting and analyzing ad analytics, cost per acquisition initiatives and campaigns
7. Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.