Founder at Pankhuri
Views:264 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Pankhuri - Manager - Brand Partnerships (2-5 yrs)
About Pankhuri :
Pankhuri is India's first conversational commerce platform that answers questions about beauty, bridal needs, skincare and wellness. We help women to discover, buy products and book expert services that are most relevant for them. By asking questions and understanding individual preferences of style, taste, purchasing power and other psychographic factors, our understanding compounds over time and improves the quality of decision making.
Desired Skills and Experience :
We are looking for a qualified Brand Partnerships Manager to join our team who should act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications. The person should have hands on experience in Brand partnership, content creator, social media, PR, and promotional events in fashion, beauty, lifestyle and E commerce segment..
1.Deep understanding of social media, trends and various consumer behaviors
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to draft impactful content to increase community engagement, attract audience, entice to creators and experts, manage events and digital campaigns.
3. Draft contracts and partnerships with brands and experts with the help of sales and legal team.
4.Building great relationships by being a proactive, responsive and strategic resource.
5. Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series)
6. Good understanding about website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
7. Hands-on online marketing channels.
8. should be a people person with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Build a brand's digital communities, grow and nurture them to create meaningful relationships between brand and users.
2. Act as a liaison between brand and audience by being the voice and moderator of the brand through the community, content distribution, and engagement.
3. Be the driver of brand partnerships across categories. Identify partnerships and opportunities that build results across the company.
4. Structure and negotiate partnerships basis the product lifecycle. Work closely with marketing, sales and product teams to execute partnership deliverable.
5. Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
Salary Offered : 4-8 LPA