Pankhuri - Manager - Alliances & Partnerships (6-8 yrs)
IMMEDIATE JOINERS ONLY
About Pankhuri :
Pankhuri is India's first virtual assistant on chat for women. Our core category is bridal in which we assist brides in discovering and buying desired wedding looks which includes attire, makeup artist and photographers. Our recommendation on chat gives curated options in form of video catalogues which solves for selection and enables conversational commerce. By asking questions and understanding individual preferences of style, taste, purchasing power and other psychographic factors, our understanding compounds over time and improves the quality of decision making.
Salary : 6LPA-8LPA
Desired Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a qualified Brand Partnerships manager to join our team who should act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all alliances and partnerships. The person should have hands on experience in brand partnerships in the fashion, beauty, lifestyle and ecommerce segment.
1. Brand partnerships experience is mandatory(Minimum 1 year).
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Draft contracts and partnerships with brands and experts with the help of sales and legal teams.
4. Building great relationships by being a proactive, responsive and strategic resource.
5. Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series)
6. Should be a people person with great customer service and brand partnership skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Be the driver of brand partnerships across categories.
2. Set the benchmark for innovative brand partnerships that contribute to increasing brand awareness.
3. Identify partnerships and opportunities that build results across the company.
4. Develop the monthly and quarterly plan for brand and marketing partnerships that bolster the company's core strategic goals.
5. Build brand's digital communities, grow and nurture them to create meaningful relationships between brand and users.
6. Act as a liaison between brand and audience by being the voice and moderator of the brand through community, content distribution and engagement.
7. Structure and negotiate partnerships basis the product life cycle.
8. Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
9. Work closely with marketing, sales and product teams to execute partnership deliverable.
10. Build relationships with potential customers and network of diverse partners.