Founder at Pankhuri
Views:122 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pankhuri - Intern - Business Growth & Customer Support (0-1 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR BUSINESS GROWTH INTERNS
About Pankhuri :
Pankhuri is a chat based assistant for Indian Brides helping them make informed decisions.
Our exclusively curated collection of bridal wear along with our experienced stylist ensure that the Bride feels nothing less than gorgeous on her wedding day. Our aim is not only to make it real with an impeccable outfit, make-up and extraordinary photography but also to make bridal Fashion affordable and accessible to brides across India.
Pankhuri is a conversational commerce platform that helps our - brides-to-be- discover and acquire their dream look just with a quick friendly chat. With our expertise in image recognition, we extract design and style information from images; process it through our super-intelligent fashion AI engine to give trend-led, contextual and personalized results on Bridal Fashion.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- We are looking for Candidates who have excellent communication and chatting skills.
- Respond promptly and professionally to incoming customer inquiries over chat.
- Assist clients by demonstrating the use of goods and programs and answering any questions politely they may have.
- Curate offering from different service providers, negotiate and provide brides with best options to ensure closures.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs.
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer's questions and check for customer's understanding and acceptance.
- Recommend new products or services or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits.
- Drive conversions by understanding customer problems, and help company achieve sales target.
Skills & Requirements :
- Friendly and welcoming manner with clients.
- MS Excel and MS powerpoint
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers
- Understanding customer emotions and drive sales
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Multitasking and leadership skills
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise