Founder at Pankhuri
Views:162 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Pankhuri - Graphic Designer (2-3 yrs)
Pankhuri is a social community platform where women can network, learn, and shop online through live streaming, chat, and micro-courses. Pankhuri enables an inclusive online community of women-only users, empowering them with knowledge on topics, such as beauty and personal care through live sessions conducted by experts where women can ask specific questions tailored to their needs. Within the community, Pankhuri blends entertainment with transactions. Users not only browse video content but also ask specific questions and shop while consuming content.
Pankhuri was started by Pankhuri Shrivastava who previously co-founded Grabhouse and sold it to Quikr. Pankhuri is backed by Surge Sequoia, India Quotient and Taurus Ventures.
Members on Pankhuri app can -
- Discover a range of exclusively curated online courses hosted by leading industry experts - Watch short videos for learning & fun
- Chat with experts and get answers to questions
Company website - www.pankhuri.co
We are looking for a well-rounded graphic designer with passion and experience in graphic, digital and web design. Are you someone that develops eye-catching and compelling visuals that drive results? As part of our in-house creative team, you will be working in a fast-paced and energetic environment where you will help create design materials in support of effective online and offline B2B marketing campaigns, help support assets in our web and digital presence, along with all collateral required for sales and customer enablement.
- Develop marketing (traditional and digital) solutions, sales and branding collateral with the direction of the Marketing team.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Design, and copywriters to develop and deliver creative design solutions of varying complexity to support online and offline marketing campaigns
- Create designs that are consistent with our brand guidelines including look, feel and tone.
- Be accountable for brand consistency across campaigns and assets - website, email and other marketing programs
- Support Marketing through the development of digital assets (landing pages, website concepts & layouts, social media and more), event and tradeshow banners and sales collateral (design for one-pagers, eBooks, case studies, and more)
- Must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously and deliver work on time
- Initiate concepts and work independently, presenting multiple solutions per project and able to rapidly iterate
- videos for ads with preselected music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the project
- Editing softwares like Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to take and follow direction, while also having a creative eye for improvements
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred
Skills required :
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
- Minimum 1 years working experienced preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Crello, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and In Design.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and take initiative.
- Strong knowledge of printing process and color separations.