Panaesha Capital - Relationship Manager/Area Sales Manager (2-10 yrs)
Panaesha Capital :
We are a Singapore-based Fintech company with a team of 100+ employees. Our business verticals range from providing Blockchain-based solutions, cryptocurrency exchange services to offering digital contracting services. We also provide digital services like website development, marketing solutions, etc.
The list of our business verticals is as follows:
PURPOSE OF ROLE :
- Building a channel of High Net worth Individuals and Sub-Brokers/Brokers who would invest & trade into cryptocurrency e.g. Bitcoin.
- Provide key clients daily information related to trading and market movements to Target Audience.
- Educate clients to move on to self-trade online.
- Increase the channels through references and other sources.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Handling a channel of brokers or sub-brokers along with High net worth individuals.
- Follow in house Research Reports, Company news, and track company performance.
- Ensuring training of Brokers/Sub-brokers is as per business requirements.
- Ensuring business & regulatory hygiene standards, in face of business pressure.
- Ensuring planned spread of business across.
- Ensuring Brokers/Sub-brokers are motivated and building a long-term connection with the company.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED :
- Graduates with a great track record in building networks are welcome.
- Must have experience in building Brokers/Sub-brokers channel.
- Should have very good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Should have a passion for a career in CryptoCurrency.
- Experience with stockbroking is a must.