Pammsoft - Content Writer (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you- re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we- d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you'll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers- needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
Pammsoft focuses on Software. Their company has offices in Pune. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.