Palpx - Regional Sales Manager (1-25 yrs)
We are Palpx, a Design, Media, and Technology company looking to set up its design and development base in India and we are on the lookout for sharp, ambitious, and enthusiastic go-getters to join our team of creative creators.
A multi-diverse team with a mix of talent from top institutes of India - IIT's, NID and other Industry stalwarts, we are highly skilled in developing conceptualising flawless user experience, creating brand identity, producing evocative graphical content and communicating values through online and digital marketing services. Our tech team at palpx pursue applications of AI and Machine learning in creating next-level intelligent systems in the healthcare domain. We also provide technical consulting services to our global partners.
Our global exposure is what helps in providing directions and converting ideas to solutions and professionally guiding organisations to grow and succeed, while efficiently providing personalized solutions for their customers to make us stand apart in the business.
Are you a go-getter with the abilities to :
1. Learn quick
2. Communicate well
3. Convince clients
4. See - Yes- in a - No
5. Be relentless to succeed
Here is the description that might just fuel your Career :
As the name suggests, you will be in charge of driving our dream of reaching out to prospective clients, igniting a desire in them to let Palpx.ai evaluate their business process to identify their true potential hence accentuating their growth.
You need to :
1. Explore various channels to prospect
2. Identify prospective clients, globally
3. Communicate with them
4. Convince then.
We offer you an opportunity to be part of the AI revolution, thereby
1. Learning the nitty-gritties of the industry
2. Honing your skills
3. Putting your theoretical knowledge in practice
4. Earning a commission
Your Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Promoting the company and its product/service.
2. Managing a client's portfolio.
3. Managing sales process.
4. Identifying new development channels.
5. Prospecting potential customers: by phone, by email, physically
6. Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on LinkedIn) to identify new leads and potential new markets
7. Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and convert them as leads
8. Identifying new sales leads.
9. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
10. Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
11. Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
12. Research and identify new market opportunities.
13. Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Skills Required :
1. Excellent written and verbal communication
2. Must be able to create good presentations
3. Must have excellent interpersonal skills
4. Must be detail-oriented and an active listener.
5.Must have Knowledge or at least 1 or 2 years of experienced in UX and Branding.
Qualification :MBA, BTech,BBM in relevant stream and (IT) Technically skilled.