Palpx - Public Relations Strategist (2-4 yrs)
We are Palpx, a Design, Media, and Technology company looking to set up its design and development base in India and we are on the lookout for sharp, ambitious, and enthusiastic go-getters to join our team of creative creators.
A multi-diverse team with a mix of talent from top institutes of India - IIT's, NID and other Industry stalwarts, we are highly skilled in developing conceptualising flawless user experience, creating brand identity, producing evocative graphical content and communicating values through online and digital marketing services. Our tech team at palpx pursue applications of AI and Machine learning in creating next-level intelligent systems in the healthcare domain. We also provide technical consulting services to our global partners.
Our global exposure is what helps in providing directions and converting ideas to solutions and professionally guiding organisations to grow and succeed, while efficiently providing personalized solutions for their customers to make us stand apart in the business.
About this role:
We are seeking to hire a Public Relations specialist who will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive image for our company. The person will be in charge of establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups by writing press releases and other media communications, responding to requests for information and press conferences, and coaching client representatives in the correct way of communicating with the public and with clients.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a deep understanding of consumer marketing is required.
- Bachelor degree in PR, marketing or any related field.
- Experience handling a press conference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pitch to media.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Project and budget management skills.
Public Relations Responsibilities:
- Responding to requests for information release or press conference from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favourable public and stockholder views of the organization's agenda and accomplishments.
- Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal and external audiences.