Manager - HR & Administrative at PAL Software
Views:20 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PAL Software - RFP Analyst (1-3 yrs)
The RFP Analyst develops sales proposals and responds to formal Requests for Proposals (RFPs) for products and service opportunities. The ability to work within constrained deadlines is essential. The RFP Analyst must interpret the customer's questions and provide accurate, valuable responses in order to drive sales of our products. Excellent grammar skills and the ability to compose meaningful responses are required. Templates and styles in Microsoft Word are used to create professional documents to be sent to the customer.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Experience/Exposure to software industry.
- BCA/MCA/BTech/PG Diploma in Computers
Preferred Qualifications :
- Ability to work on non-complex to moderately complex projects. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices.
- Good written and verbal communication, customer relation, organizational, technical and project management skills.
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Good knowledge of company products and services.
- Able to learn formal Request for Proposal (RFP) procedures
- Stays abreast of current technical standards and how it affects company products and services.
- Strong knowledge of software and PC applications and Microsoft office; able to learn other programs.
- Able to use basic math skills.
- Highly proficient computer skills needed with Windows, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent grammar and composition skills
- Ability to work closely in a small team environment
Essential Functions :
- Develops, edits, and writes original proposals and other sales-related documents.
- After receiving details from sales representatives, responds to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) by answering all questions, analyzing and summarizing project requirements and providing additional information as requested by the customer.
- Works with other departments such as sales, research and development, installation and marketing in order to respond to RFPs and requests for information.
- Responds to sales inquiries requests for information in a timely manner.
- Communicates with sales on a regular basis.
- May update the proposal system, including pricing, status of the proposal, pertinent dates, and tracking.
- Contributes to and may maintain and administrate the RFP database, which includes questions and answers for future proposals.
- May review sales proposals for products and service opportunities.