HR Executive at Pairroxz Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:21 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Pairroxz - Content Writer (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Determine the needs of end-users of technical documentation
- Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
- Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions.
- Organize and write supporting documents for products
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
- Revise documents as new issues arise
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Writers create operating instructions, how-to manuals, assembly instructions and - frequently asked questions- pages to help technical support staff,consumers, and other users within a company or an industry. After a product is released, writers also may work with product liability specialists and customer service managers to improve the end-user experience through product design changes.
- Technical writers often work with computer hardware engineers, scientists,computer support specialists, and software developers to manage the flow of information among project workgroups during development and testing.
- Therefore, technical writers must be able to understand complex information and communicate the information to people with diverse professional backgrounds.
- Applying their knowledge of the user of the product, technical writers may serve as part of a team conducting usability studies to help -improve the design of a product that is in the prototype stage. Technical writers may conduct research on their topics through personal observation, library and Internet research, and discussions with technical specialists.
- Some technical writers help write grant proposals for research scientists and institutions.
- Increasingly, technical information is being delivered online, and technical writers are using the interactive technologies of the Web to blend text, graphics, multidimensional images, sound, and video.
Qualifications and Skills :
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients,colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and service skills-SEO, Microsoft(MS)Access, Content writing, English Speaking
Qualifications : BA, BSc, BCA, experience, freshers can also apply.