Director & Co-Founder at PagePotato.com
Views:654 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
PagePotato.com - Project Manager - Digital Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Digital Marketing Project Manager - SEO/ SMM / PPC
Page Potato - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job description :
- Being a content marketing start-up based out of Bangalore, we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer who has managed multiple projects in parallel, managed a team under him and who will lead all digital marketing activities (SEO, Social Media Management and PPC) for our clients.
- The role would primarily focus on devising digital marketing strategies, executing, evaluation, reporting and managing a team under him. This would be a great opportunity for a candidate who already has experience in executing a range of varied digital marketing campaigns, has managed at least more than 5 people are willing to lead a team to execute these campaigns.
Primary responsibilities :
- Devise & execute the content strategy (content planning, development & promotion) for our clients.
- Adept at working independently or as part of a team to deliver results in an agile startup environment.
- Continuous to build on SEO presence, with seamless coordination with the content marketing team.
- To enhance client's website to convert visitors into leads as per BUYER JOUNREY and SALES FUNNEL.
- The measure, manage & analyze the performance of the Company's online marketing initiatives by using various marketing analytics tools in order to maximize effectiveness and return on investment (ROI).
- To develop, test and scale new marketing channels for higher ROI.
- To document every marketing activity that can be used for Knowledge Transfer and reporting.
- Maintain marketing calendar or relevant stories and organize resources/programs to each story within the right touchpoints
- Work closely with the creative team to create marketing content (Text, Visual and Audio)
- Run local marketing campaigns to get leads for clients in a short time span.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Have optimized landing pages and are aware of A / B testing scenarios.
- Prior experience growing and scaling a team.
- Expertise in analytical tools (eg Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic, MOZ, etc.), direct marketing principles and ability to mentor/coach junior team members in both
- Have prior experience in executing outreach through planned email marketing campaigns.
- Have managed/worked with a team or writers in executing a content marketing campaign.
- You have planned and managed the search engine rankings.
- Should be aware of quantifying the results through appropriate reports for a digital marketing campaign.
- Should be aware of the latest content and digital marketing campaigns implemented across the internet.
- Have advanced knowledge or use MS-Excel for day-to-day activities.
- Both Graduates and Post-graduates can apply.
- Capability to use Photoshop & be able to create infographics will be a bonus.
- Hubspot certification is an advantage
Other information :
- Work Location: Office at BTM Layout, Bangalore.
- 6 days a week (Sunday Off) with 2nd & 4th Saturdays off in each month.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)