Director & Co-Founder at PagePotato.com
Views:74 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
PagePotato.com - Outreach Manager - Search Engine Optimization (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for Outreach manager who can build links for client projects by guest blogging outreach to increase traffic on website.
He must have experience in other SEO activities like :
- On page optimization
- Off page optimization
Your primary KPI will be increase in traffic / ranking of the page. You will be performing all activities end to end to increase traffic on the site by guest blogging and on page content optimization.
- Building links through guest blogging outreach. (You must have experience with outreach application)
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy (majorly guest blogging)
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Solid hold on Ahref tool, Google analytics, Google keywords
- Proven record on increase in traffic through on page optimization
- Prove record on link building through guest blogging
- Compulsory experience with outreaching to editors for guest blogging
- Excellent English. Must be able to deal with content when doing on page optimization
- Must have experience with publishing posts on wordpress.