Director & Co-Founder at PagePotato.com
Views:837 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
PagePotato.com - Digital Marketing Strategist (5-15 yrs)
Digital Marketing (SEO,SMM,PPC) Project Manager
Page Potato - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job description :
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketer who has managed multiple projects in parallel, managed a team under him and who will lead all digital marketing activities (SEO, Social Media Management and PPC) for our clients. The role would primarily focus on devising digital marketing strategies, executing, evaluation, reporting and managing a team under him. This would be a great opportunity for a candidate who already has experience in executing a range of varied digital marketing campaigns, has managed at least more than 5 people is willing to lead a team to execute these campaigns.
Primary responsibilities :
- Devise & execute the content strategy (content planning, development & promotion) for our clients.
- Adept at working independently or as part of a team to deliver results in an agile startup environment.
- Continuous to build on SEO presence, with seamless coordination with the content marketing team.
- To enhance client's website to convert visitors into leads as per BUYER JOUNREY and SALES FUNNEL.
- Measure, manage & analyze the performance of the Company's online marketing initiatives by using various marketing analytics tools in order to maximize effectiveness and return on investment (ROI).
- To develop, test and scale new marketing channels for higher ROI.
- To document every marketing activity that can be used for Knowledge Transfer and reporting.
- Maintain marketing calendar or relevant stories and organize resources / programs to each story within the right touchpoints
- Work closely with the creative team to create marketing content (Text, Visual and Audio)
- Run local marketing campaigns to get leads for clients in a short time span.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Have optimized landing pages and are aware of A / B testing scenarios.
- Prior experience growing and scaling a team.
- Expertise in analytical tools (eg Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic, MOZ, etc.), direct marketing principles and ability to mentor/coach junior team members in both
- Have prior experience in executing outreach through planned email marketing campaigns.
- Have managed / worked with a team or writers in executing a content marketing campaign.
- You have planned and managed the search engine rankings.
- Should be aware of quantifying the results through appropriate reports for a digital marketing campaign
- Should be aware of latest content and digital marketing campaigns implemented across the internet.
- Have advanced knowledge or use MS-Excel for day-to-day activities.
- Both Graduates and Post-graduates can apply.
- Capability to use Photoshop & be able to create infographics will be a bonus.
- Hubspot certification is an advantage
Other information :
- Work Location: Office at BTM Layout, Bangalore.
- 6 days a week (Sunday Off) with 2nd & 4th Saturdays off in each month.
Job Type : Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)