Manager HR at PAC Cosmetics Pvt Ltd
Views:111 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
PAC Cosmetics - Senior Graphic Designer (7-10 yrs)
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop, Adobe Software, and Figma.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Build, lead, and review the work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing collateral
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- Meet budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.