HR at P H Financial Investment Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:14 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
P H Financial Investment Consultants - Dealer - NSE & BSE Trading (6-10 yrs)
- We have an opening of Dealer for NSE & BSE Institutional Trading the Requirement, Responsibility and Role of the same as follows :
Minimum Qualification / Expectation : Graduate / Post Graduate having Good Knowledge of Finance & Equity Market), Must have certification of NCFM / NISM Series VII, & VIII Derivatives Market Module
Minimum Requirement : Excellent Communication Skills in English, In-depth Knowledge of Market (Equity Market / Companies / PMS / Decent understanding of Mutual Fund / AIF)
- Well Versed with Computer (MS Office / Internet), Software System of NSE & BSE (Seepde / Neat/ Best Application) and Updated with Latest Market News / Trends.
Minimum Work Experience : 6-10 Years
Salary Range : Rs.50,000 -60,000/- ( will depend on the suitability of candidate )
Gender : Male / Female
-Work Timings : 9.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
Role and Responsibility :
- Dealer for NSE & BSE Trading
Role Definition :
- The role of the Dealer is to deal in securities with efficiency (buying and selling of shares) and to check the punched information is accurate, to generate revenue by understanding NDP of the investor, recommending / sharing ideas, selling equity products, third party PMS, IPO, OFS, Buy Back, ETF etc.
Responsibility Deliverable :
1. To Generate Revenue by selling equity and equity related Products
2. Undertake calls & meetings with the leads/ prospective clients generated by Marketing and referrals and onboard them into New Clients
3. Monitor the Portfolio of the Clients on an Ongoing Basis for Profit Booking and Reinvestment
4.Stay updated about Markets/Companies and Adjust the client Portfolio as per the Internal recommendation
5. Provide Training & Grooming to Existing Team
6. Monitoring & Updating PMS of P H Groups