HR Team at OYO Rooms
Views:228 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
OYO Rooms - Manager - Business Development - Field Sales (2-5 yrs)
- Responsible for P&L driven decisions for the assigned area.
- Identifying and finalizing new properties, and for maintaining a relationship with all stakeholders to run these properties profitably.
- Responsible for end-to-end business development of the assigned area; includes planning and building short-term and long-term supply.
- A cross-functional approach through coordination with multiple teams in inter and Intra geographies.
- Creating a balance in inventory growth and demand to ensure optimization.
- Proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in sales and business development.
- Prior experience in managing cross-functional teams.
- Experience in early-stage startup environments would be an advantage.
- Focused and possess a sales mindset.
- Fluent communication and the ability to manage situations on the ground.
- Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivation driven.
- Demonstrates high ethical values.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.