HR Executive -South at OYO Rooms
Views:129 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
OYO Rooms - Manager - Business Development (3-7 yrs)
Business Development Manager
- Responsible for strategizing, launching and scaling up business operations in new markets.
- Lead generation to identify key properties which can be acquired to do business with OYO.
- Meet property owners and sell OYO's Vision of providing comfortable stays for many.
- Build a joint business plan with the property owners in order to have a profitable business association
- Liaise with key stakeholders- Property Owners, Transformation and Operation team, across all stages from lead generation to property going live.
- Periodic review of the SLAs signed off with the property owners.
- Resolve issues arising between Property Owners, Transformation Team & Operations Team Key performance indicators:
1. Number of Sellable Rooms Signed month on month
2. Number of Sellable Rooms made live month on month
3. Gross margin derived from the properties signed.
- 3-7 years of experience
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate and close a deal
- Analytical and data driven
- Proof reading Legal Contracts
- Comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Soft Skills (ERP/APP usage, Excel, Email Writing)
- Internal- BD Head, Hub Head, Central Team, Operations Team, Transformation Team, Legal Team
- External- Property Owners, Real Estate Brokers