HR - Talent Acquisition at OYO Rooms
Views:291 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
OYO Rooms - Manager - Business Development (2-10 yrs)
A Business Development Manager represents OYO from frontline. S/He is not only responsible for business expansion but also maintaining relationship as well. As an individual contributor, will be responsible for property acquisition from different source. S/he will be directly responsible for business expansion resulting in the Company's growth.
- Acquiring properties and onboarding.
- Lead Generation, Meeting Clients, Business Closure, Stakeholder management.
- Responsible for P&L driven decisions for the assigned area
- Identifying and finalizing new properties, and for maintaining relationship with all stakeholders to run these properties profitably
- Responsible for end-to-end business development of the assigned area; includes planning and building short-term and long-term supply
- Cross-functional approach through coordination with multiple teams in inter and Intra geographies
- Creating a balance in inventory growth and demand to ensure optimization
- Proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Ability to manage cross functional stake holders and drive them to common agenda
- Excellent Communications, Negotiations and Convincing Skill, Stakeholder Management
2 to 10 Years | Age - Not more than 34 years