Talent Acquisition at OYO
Views:99 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
OYO - Manager - Social Media (4-7 yrs)
- Develop a consumer digital marketing strategy (owned, paid and earned media) to launch OYO's brands with the objective of building awareness and driving consideration for our brands.
- Conceptualize and implement online campaign calendars for all brands to drive awareness, engagement and consideration for our Brands across owned and bought digital media channels.
- Develop and implement annual social media strategy, consumer engagement initiatives and online reputation management. Leverage the platform as a medium to drive transactions.
- Drive ongoing measurement and process improvements, including digital, audience engagement metrics and campaign ROI.
- Monitor trends in online community tools, trends and applications. Generate monthly reports and monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, PPC Campaigns, email, social media, display, advertising campaigns.
- Manage overall social and digital marketing deliverables, agencies and budget.
- Implementation, tracking, and optimization of Facebook and other social media campaigns, for both performance (mobile app installs) and branding campaigns.
- Optimizing campaigns for New User acquisition and Remarketing based on end objectives.
- Ensuring ongoing optimization of campaigns, to generate high-quality traffic and conversions
- Track major metrics: goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search metrics.
1. Graduation in any discipline.
2. Prior experience of at least 4-7 years for social media delivery
3. Experience of working in large cross-functional teams
4. Strong communication skills and ability to coordinate across multiple teams
5. Understanding of digital advertising and online fraud will be a bonus
6. Experience in managing search-based advertising campaigns will be an added advantage
7. Experience in a similar role with a key focus on strategic digital marketing. Candidate to have an excellent grasp of social media metrics and best practices. Strong understanding of the digital environment as a distribution, marketing and engagement channel.