OYO - Key Account Manager - OYO Life (2-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for prospecting new corporate accounts & anchoring long- term sustainable business through accounts.
- Developing, maintaining & improving relationships with key accounts to maintain high service & client loyalty.
- Marketing campaigns to bring incremental volumes from existing accounts & source new accounts.
- Liaison with City Heads to help drive demand based supply in high demand areas/ geographies of corporate presence.
- Support Supply team on deals negotiation, re-structuring & closure.
- Responsible for prospecting, pitching & presenting OYO LIFE value propositions to clients.
- Responsible for funnel management of account prospects & drive maximum conversion with rigorous follow-ups.
- Responsible for driving sales volumes from existing clients & prospective clients.
- Responsible to bring incremental business volumes through up-selling/ cross-selling to existing accounts.
- Responsible for end-end servicing of the client accounts.
Stakeholder Management :
- Collaborating extensively with all internal stakeholder - Supply, Operations, and Transformation, to deliver maximum value to client.
- Owning a portfolio of properties and design processes and solutions to improve overall revenue & occupancy through corporate relationships.
- Account manage a variety of corporate portfolios & function as the single point of contact for the client & deliver the highest standards of service.
- Understanding the requirements of the client & pitch suitable properties meeting the same.
- Fluent communication - both verbal and written with strong presentation skills.
- Data Orientation: Sound understanding of numbers and data and should be able to identify trends, patterns, outliers and deep dive on core issues.
- Previous experience in sourcing high profile corporate accounts & demonstrated expertise of high client servicing.
- Demonstrates high ethical values
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle pressure
- Target Achievement- Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly Beds Sold.
- Goals: Successful corporate leads.
- Number of corporates activated.