Talent Acquisition at OYO
Views:176 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
OYO - Area Sales Manager/Area Supply Manager (3-8 yrs)
Position- ASM- Area Supply Manager
Location- Wayand, Kerala
Experience into Direct sales/ Channel Sales/ Telecom sales/ Business Development/ FMCG sales/ Telecom Sales
Education- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
Local Language is a must- Malayalam
1. Identifying and finalizing new homes and commitment for maintaining relationship with all stakeholders to run home business profitably
2. Manage revenue, sell-able inventory, operational expenses and guest experience to deliver a strong top and bottom line
3. Responsible for end-to-end business development of the assigned area; includes planning, hiring and building home supply
4. Proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
5. Guiding the Operation team to ensure a seamless and effective elevation of the on-boarded homes to exact OYO standards in the least possible time
6. Engaging with different stakeholders - vendors, property owners, local and central cross functional teams to deliver the best operational excellence
7. Deliver and stellar guest experience and profitability.
1. Min 2 year of relevant experience in business development or operations or in sales.
2. Energetic, smart and have entrepreneurial skills and have the ability to build city (supply + operations) from scratch
3. Prior experience in working with the cross-functional teams.
4. Fluent communication and ability to manage situations on the ground
5. Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivation driven
OYO has been at the forefront of innovation in the travel and living accommodation sector and is, today, India's largest network of branded hotels and living spaces.
OYO Home come in all shapes, sizes, styles, interiors, geographies and complex operations and our aim is to provide predictable guest experience to our guests. It defines the way Indian travelers stay out of their Home and find quality living spaces to stay in. Our vision is to create the most reliable and trusted property management company in the world which can acquire and manage properties at large scale in all shapes, sizes and geography and provide the best hospitality experience to our customers - both property owners and guests. If you're excited, passionate and ready to roll up your sleeves to build / be a part of world class function, this team is the place to be. The role of the Operations Manager is at the core of our business. This is ideal for an individual with an entrepreneurial and process centric mindset.