HR Executive at Oxfam India
Views:483 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oxfam - Team Leader - Fund Raising (3-5 yrs)
Scope of Position
F2F Fundraising Team Leaders will be responsible for recruiting new members through personal, face-to-face interactions based on various initiatives launched by Oxfam India. They will monitor the F2F Fundraising Executives in their team on a daily basis, manage and motivate the team members and be responsible for achieving monthly team targets. F2F Fundraising Team Leaders work with and report to the F2F Fundraising Group Coordinator. The position will lead, manage and be responsible for the team members (an average of 5).
- Map potential areas of resources for the team members and plan the day activities
- Play active role in recruiting new donors with a team of about 5-10 team Executives.
- Responsible for daily planning, monitoring and motivation of team members
- Reporting results to the line manager, keeping track of statistics and monitoring achievements of each team leader and the team as a whole.
- Ensuring team members are well trained and updated on work guidelines, principles, policies and campaigns
- Responsible for handling materials /forms & providing daily reports to the Principal Coordinator
- Responsible for the team targets and budgets every month
- Responsible for data protection and security within the office and team
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the line manager.
Key Result Areas
- No. of daily leads
- No. of daily sign ups
- No. of forms filled accurately
- Daily reporting and monitoring
- Training & Quality
- Staff attrition and motivation
- Achieve monthly revenue goals
Skill and Competence
Candidates will be result oriented by wanting to ensure the teams they manage are highly motivated to deliver and be successful. A strong inclination, understanding and belief in Oxfam work is mandatory for the position.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in face to face fundraising
- Qualifications Any graduate/post-graduate
- Track record of delivering successful F2F programs
- Practical understanding of F2F fundraising techniques
- Strong managerial and coordination skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team and to take a leadership role
- Excellent communication skills (English, Hindi and regional languages).
- Cultural sensitivity the ability to work effectively cross culturally and adapt communications style as needed to foster collaboration
Department: Public Engagement
Level / Pay Band: A8
Reports To: Head of Individual Fundraising
Term of 3 years (extendable on mutual agreement)
During the course of employment the post holder may be required to move base on a temporary or permanent basis to any workplace controlled by Oxfam India
The candidate should be willing to travel within the region/country extensively and be deployed for extended periods in humanitarian response programmes in the field.