HR Executive at Oxfam India
Views:76 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Oxfam - Executive - Telecalling/Telesales (0-2 yrs)
Telemarketing directly involves Oxfam Indias fundraising campaign where the team produces individual pledges for donations in the form of paying membership to Oxfam India.
The position will be responsible for acquisition and achieve day to day individual sales targets. The position will be part of around 10 member telemarketing team for acquisition and retention of members of Oxfam India. Based on potential and performance, the person may be groomed and made responsible for training a larger team on the job with respect to campaign content and other calling related skills and manage a comprehensive supporter database.
- Making outbound sales call
- Handling donor queries
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent negotiation and convincing skills
- Ability to provide information verbally clearly and effectively
- Information and data management in a computerized environment
Candidate Profile :
- Demonstrable time and client management experience.
- Good writing skills in English.
- Excellent in spoken English and preferably 2 other Indian languages- Hindi or Kannada or Telugu
- Committed, Ambitious and Friendly.
- Comfortable in talking to people and a good listener.
- Experience(with or with out) in working with large database with a telecalling software.
- Experience (with or with out) in working with a predictive dialer system.
- +2 or Graduate with min 24 or 12 (in a single organisation) months experience in telecalling
Day shifts only.
During the course of employment the post holder may be required to move base on a temporary or permanent basis to any workplace controlled by Oxfam India
The candidate should be willing to travel within the region/country extensively and be deployed for extended periods in humanitarian response programmes in the field.
Oxfam India :
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
We are an international confederation of 21 organizations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness.
- Accountability - Our purpose-driven, results-focused approach means we take responsibility for our actions and hold ourselves accountable. We believe that others should also be held accountable for their actions.
- Empowerment - Our approach means that everyone involved with Oxfam, from our staff and supporters to people living in poverty should feel they could make change happen.
- Inclusiveness - We are open to everyone and embrace diversity. We believe everyone has a contribution to make, regardless of visible and invisible differences.
Oxfam India is an equal opportunities employer. To know more about Oxfam India please visit: www.oxfamindia.org
Note: All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and will be subject to appropriate screening checks, which can include criminal records and terrorism finance checks.