Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:26 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Overseas Sales Role - Chemicals (0-5 yrs)
- Recognition & Rewards
We are hiring for a chemical enterprise who export chemical products to many countries.
The Job Key responsibilities areas :
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
Ideal Candidate Key Competencies :
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Business Development/Account Manager (B2B) role, ideally within the Chemicals industry.
- Experience within Area Sales would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments